In Child Custody, Dominate the Details…
I’m gonna say three things that can all be true about the same situation…
- I’m trying to get in better shape.
- I’m going to the gym a few times a week.
- I meet with my personal trainer, Daniel, each Monday, Thursday and Saturday and 6:30 a.m.
Which is good? Which is better? Which is best? Here’s one we hear plenty in our line of work.
- I’m looking for a job.
- I’ve been applying for jobs.
- I’ve interviewed with Company A and I’m waiting to hear back. I’ve also filled out applications to Company B and Company C.
Here’s the deal in either case, if statement 3 is true, why would you make statement 1? If statement 3 is not true, is statement 1 really true?
Flesh out your goals with details. We have to flesh out our legal conclusions with facts and citations to the applicable law. Establish the details and know the details. Have a routine and know the routine. Have a plan and execute the plan. Know names, dates, times and, for goodness sakes, birthdays.
Not only will you sound better in Court in your #ChildCustody case, you’ll be more effective in your #CoParenting on a day to day basis.
This article contains general information and should not be construed as legal advice for you and or your unique situation. If you would like to speak more about how you, as a Committed Parent or Caring Relative, can be more effective in your Child Custody case, please visit www.ThinkFoxtrot.com/public_calendars/ to schedule your initial consultation at one of our offices. ~SW, Foxtrot